Actively Engaged in Ageing

Community Care Retirement Living Residential Care News & Information About Us Contact Us
Employment & Contracting Opportunities


Barossa Village provides many opportunities for staff interested in working in aged care. The organisation offers a challenging, interesting, and rewarding career path. Staff are required to be positive role models within the organisation and the community, and should reflect "excellence" at all times. If you believe you have what it takes to work in this dynamic organisation please contact the appropriate manager.

Casual, permanent full-time, and part-time positions may be available, plus our Community Care Service Division also offers opportunity for private contractors to deliver care and home support to community clients.

To assist in delivering a high quality of services, volunteers complement our group of staff.  Please Click here for more information about the wide range of volunteering opportunities at Barossa Village.

Barossa Village employs…

  • Registered Nurses (both within Residency and Community)
  • Enrolled Nurses        
  • Personal Carers (minimum pre-requisite Certificate 3 Aged Care)
  • Hospitality staff (cleaning, food preparation, kitchen and laundry)
  • Administration staff (Residency, Community and Corporate departments)
  • Community Care Coordinators
  • Maintenance Staff

Contracting Opportunities

Barossa Village Community Care is a brokering agent for services and therefore does not directly employ people to provide in home support services to clients. We broker services on behalf of the client with appropriately qualified and skilled independent contractors through individual client Contracts for Service. These independent contractors are able to register their interest and are offered suitable contracts with clients of our programmes.

Independent contractors provide services such as personal care, housework, medication support, transport to appointments and social outings, respite and other services identified by the Case Manager or Registered Nurse.

Independent contractors are required to carry Certificate 3 in Aged Care or Home and Community Care and will require an Australian Business Number (ABN) and a current Police certificate.  They are also required to have Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance. If you are interested in contract work please download a Contractor Registration Form.

How to apply for Employment

Complete the linked application form, and send it along with your personal resume with three referees (at least one professional referee), and forward it to the appropriate manager.